Log into your Binance account to start.
Tap on Wallet at the bottom.
Tap on the Spot Tab to continue.
Tap on the Withdraw button.
Send via Crypto Network
1. In the Crypto Tab, select the cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw.
2. Tap on Send via Crypto Network.
Get Receiving Address on SecuX Mobile App
1. On the SecuX Mobile App, tap on Receive at the bottom.
2. Select the account you wish to receive funds. Don’t have an account yet? Learn how to add accounts.
3. Check the address in the Mobile App matches the address on your wallet device.
4. If the two addresses are identical, press YES on your device to verify.
5. Scan the QR code or copy and paste the receiving address on the wallet device to your Binance’s Withdraw Crypto page.
Select the Network
Select the right Network. Make sure you select the correct network. Sending coins and tokens to a different or unsupported network may result in unrecoverable loss of funds.
Review Transaction and Withdraw
Double check all the information is correct, then click Withdraw to continue.
Confirm Received Funds
Once the transaction is confirmed on the Blockchain network, you can check the balance in your SecuX wallet by following the steps below:
1. Click on Wallet Sync on the upper right corner in the Mobile App.
2. Confirm balance in the account information.
NOTE: Transactions on blockchain network takes around 5-10 minutes or longer to complete, depending on network traffic.
IMPORTANT: If your funds did not show up in your account after a considerable amount of time, contact Binance support before sending funds again to avoid gas fee charges of unsuccessful transactions.