Sign in to Coinbase
Sign into your Coinbase account to start.
Tap Send on your home screen.
Select Asset to Send
Select the cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw. Make sure you select the correct network. Sending coins and tokens to a different or unsupported network may result in unrecoverable loss of funds.
Enter the Receiving Address
Enter or scan QR Code to get receiving address. Learn how to get receiving address on SecuX Mobile App below.
Get Receiving Address on SecuX Mobile App
1. On the SecuX Mobile App, tap Receive at the bottom.
3. Check the address in the Mobile App matches the address on your wallet device.
4. If the two addresses are identical, press YES on your device to verify.
5. Scan the QR code or copy and paste the receiving address on the wallet device to your Coinbase’s Send Crypto page.
Review Transaction and Withdraw
1. Enter the amount for withdrawal and tap Preview
2. Double check all the information is correct, then tap Send now.
Confirm Received Funds
Once the transaction is confirmed on the Blockchain network, you can check the balance in your SecuX wallet by following the steps below:
1. Click on Wallet Sync on the upper right corner in the Mobile App.
2. Confirm balance in the account information.
NOTE: Transactions on blockchain network takes around 5-10 minutes or longer to complete, depending on network traffic.
IMPORTANT: If your funds did not show up in your account after a considerable amount of time, contact Coinbase support before sending funds again to avoid gas fee charges of unsuccessful transactions.