The SecuX Mobile App currently supports ERC-721 and ERC-1155 on the Ethereum blockchain network only.
Please make sure that you are sending NFTs to an address on the correct network.Sending cryptos, tokens, and NFTs to a different or unsupported network may result in unrecoverable loss of funds and digital assets.
Before You Start #
Connect to Device #
Launch the SecuX Mobile app and connect Shield BIO via Bluetooth connection.
Send NFTs #
There are two ways to send your NFTs:
- Send NFTs from your Portfolio.
- Tap Send icon at the bottom to send NFTs.
Double Check the Recipient’s Network is Correct #
Please make sure that the NFT you wish to send is set to the Etherum network, then tap OK.
Enter Address #
1. Enter recipient’s address and network fee.
2. Double check all the information is correct, then tap Continue.
Verify Transaction Details on Your Shield BIO #
1. To ensure the accuracy of transaction details, please review the receiving address and the displayed token ID on the device.
2. Use the Up (↑) and Down (↓) Buttons on your Shield BIO to view transaction details, including the address and token ID.
3. To verify the transaction, select Confirm and press Fingerprint Pad.
Or select Cancel if you wish to cancel or go back to edit transaction details.
Review Transaction Before Sending #
Tap the Send button on SecuX Mobile app to complete the transaction.
Transaction Submitted #
1. The transaction is now submitted to the blockchain successfully. You can view transaction details on SecuX Mobile app or check the status on Etherscan.io.
2. Tap Done and return to Portfolio.