WalletConnect is an open-source protocol for connecting decentralized applications to mobile wallets with QR code scanning or deep linking.
Connect Your Shield BIO #
Connect your wallet to the mobile device via Bluetooth. If you need help connecting, please visit our How it Works section.
Start Using WalletConnect #
1. In the SecuX Mobile app, tap on DApps at the bottom.
2. Tap on WalletConnect.
Scan QR Code #
Scan the QR code that appears on the DeFi App.
Select Account #
1. Select the account you would like to use from the list of available accounts, according to the type of DApps you wish to connect.
2. Connect to the DeFi App by tapping on Approve.
Connect to the Decentralized Finance Application #
1. You are now connected to the DeFi App via WalletConnect.
2. Tap on Continue to proceed.
Review Details #
1. Review details and information.
2. Ensure that the outgoing amount of ETH/BNB is accurate, then click on Accept. Be noted the app shows the outgoing ETH/BNB amount only and any incoming amount or any assets other than ETH/BNB will be shown as 0.
Confirm on Your Shield BIO #
1. To ensure the accuracy of transaction details, please review the receiving address and the displayed amount on the mobile app again.
2. Use the Up (↑) and Down (↓) Buttons on your Shield BIO to proceed.
3. To verify the transaction, select Confirm and press Fingerprint Pad.
Or select Cancel if you wish to cancel or go back to edit transaction details.
Complete Transaction #
The transaction is now complete. Copy down the transaction ID for future reference. You can now verify the assets that were added or removed correctly on your wallet. If you received tokens that are new to the ETH/BNB account used, you need to add the token to the ETH/BNB account for the balance to be shown.