Create a New Wallet
Let’s set up your SecuX Nifty as a new wallet! We’ll guide you step by step to create your PIN, and generate 24 recovery words as your seed phrase.
Before you start
Download SecuX Wallet App for Nifty on App Store or Google Play to setup your wallet.
1. Plan 30 minutes of your time and grab a pen to write down recovery seed.
2. Choose a private and quiet environment with a secure network.
3. Turn on your SecuX Nifty wallet by pressing the power button.
Setup Device PIN
Get ready to create your personal PIN number and press Next.
Create and Confirm Device PIN
1. Set your PIN and tap Create. The PIN must be a set of 4-8 digit number.
2. Enter your PIN number again to Confirm. After setting up successfully, tap Next Step.
Setup as a New Wallet
Tap Setup as a New Wallet on the device.
Your recovery seed consists of 24 recovery words that backs up your private key. Never share, save or upload it online! After reading the note, tap Next.
Write Down All Words
1. Take out the blank recovery sheet that came with your SecuX Nifty wallet.
2. Use a permanent ink pen to write down all word 1~24 in the correct order which are generated and shown on your SecuX Nifty wallet and tap Next Page.
Note: For security best practice, you can use an engraver or a craft knife to engrave your recovery seed on the aluminum X-SEED card that came with your SecuX Nifty Wallet.
Confirm Your Recovery Seed
Tap Next to confirm your recovery seed. Select the correct word 1 to word 24 from the recovery sheet you have just written down to confirm.
Saving your recovery seed with top security.
Once your recovery seed is securely stored on your SecuX Nifty wallet, return to app for Next Step.