SecuX Nifty supports NFTs, coins and tokens on Ethereum, Polygon and Binance Smart Chain (BSC) networks.
Before you start
There are two ways to get your receiving address: from SecuX Nifty wallet device or on SecuX Wallet App for Nifty.
1. Make sure you have set up your SecuX Nifty wallet.
2. Turn on SecuX Nifty wallet by pressing the power button and unlock with your PIN.
3. Connect device to the SecuX Wallet App for Nifty on mobile device via Bluetooth.
Get Receiving Address on SecuX Nifty Wallet Device
1. Tap Receive on SecuX Nifty wallet device.
2. Select the correct network. Please note that sending funds to the wrong network may be lost of unrecoverable.
3. Your receiving address is now shown on the device.
Get Receiving Address on SecuX Wallet App for Nifty
1. Tap the Receive button on the top left.
2. Select the NFT contract network.
Note: Assets sent to the wrong network may be lost and unrecoverable.
3. After selecting the network, you can verify the receiving address by pressing Verify on device to double check the address on your Nifty wallet.
4. If the address shown on the Nifty device is identical to the app, tap Confirm on SecuX Nifty device to proceed.
5. Your receiving address is now verified and ready to receive NFTs.