Please make sure that you are sending NFTs to an address on the correct network. Sending cryptos, tokens, NFTs to a different or unsupported network may result in unrecoverable loss of funds and digital assets.
Before you start
1. Make sure you have set up your SecuX Nifty wallet.
2. Turn on SecuX Nifty wallet by pressing the power button.
3. Unlock device by entering your personal PIN.
4. Connect device to the SecuX Wallet App for Nifty on mobile device via Bluetooth.
5. Make sure you have enough ETH, BNB or MATIC to pay for gas.
Select the NFT
Tap on the NFT you wish to send.
Tap on the Send icon.
Paste, scan or key in the recipient’s address then tap Next.
1. Double check all the information is correct, then tap Next.
2. Asset transfers are irreversible. Once the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain, it CANNOT be canceled or reversed. Please make sure all transaction information including recipient’s address, network, funds and token are correct.
Verify transaction details by tapping Confirm on your SecuX Nifty wallet.
Tap the Send button on SecuX Wallet App for Nifty to complete the transaction.
The transaction is now submitted to the blockchain successfully. You can view transaction details on app or check the status on Etherscan.io. Tap Close and return to Gallery.