Sign DApp request
Before you start, set up an encrypted Bluetooth connection between your nifty and SecuX Wallet App for Nifty on your smartphone to manage your digital assets on the go.
Before you start
1. Make sure you have set up your SecuX Nifty wallet.
2. Turn on SecuX Nifty wallet by pressing the power button and unlock with your PIN.
3. Connect device to the SecuX Wallet App for Nifty on mobile device via Bluetooth.
Go to DApps
Tap DApps at the bottom.
Choose the DApp to Connect
Choose the the DApp platform or NFT marketplace you wish to connect.
1. Go to the menu (≡) and tap on Connect wallet.
2. Tap on WalletConnect.
3. Swipe and select SecuX to connect.
1. Select the network you wish to send.
2. Press the I Understand button to approve the connection.
Start Managing DApps
You can now manage your DApps.
Approve Request on Wallet
1. Press the I Understand button to accept the OpenSea Terms of Service.
2. If the info shown on the Nifty device is correct, tap Next and Confirm to approve the request on your Nifty device.
The request has been successfully approved.