View and Manage NFTs
View and manage your NFTs right from the App, check out how to:
Manage NFT display order in Favorites, view their price, properties, and even on popular defi marketplaces such as Opensea, Trait Sniper, Magic Eden, Etherscan, PolygonScan, BscScan and Solscan. You can also set an NFT as your profile image, hide/ unhide your NFTs.
Before you start
1. Make sure you have set up your SecuX Nifty wallet.
2. Turn on SecuX Nifty wallet by pressing the power button.
3. Unlock device by entering your personal PIN.
4. Connect device to the SecuX Wallet App for Nifty on mobile device via Bluetooth.
1. After adding your NFTs to Favorites, you can arrange their display order shown on both SecuX Wallet App and wallet device (sync and download required). First, tap on the Manage Gallery icon.
2. Tap Arrange.
3. Drag and drop the icon in desired position within the same network.
Note: NFT display arrangement is not applicable across different networks.
1. Tap on your NFT collection.
2. Select an NFT you wish to view.
Tap the Price tab to check the last price.
Tap the Properties tab to view your NFT details.
Tap the About tab to view your NFT details.
1. Tap on the Manage button.
2. You can view on Opensea / Trait Sniper / Etherscan for NFTs on Ethereum blockchain, or Set as Profile. Please note that for NFTs on Polygon, BNB Chain or Solana, viewing options may differ accordingly.
View on OpenSea or Magic Eden
Tap View on OpenSea or Magic Eden to view your NFT details.
View on Trait Sniper
Tap View on Trait Sniper to view your NFT details.
View on Etherscan, BscScan, PolygonScan or Solscan
Tap View on Etherscan / BscScan / PolygonScan / Solscan to view your NFT details.
Note: If the NFT is on a different chain such as Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon or Solana, the viewing option would be adjusted accordingly to Etherscan, BscScan, PolygonScan and Solscan.
Set as Profile
Tap Set as Profile to set the NFT as your profile image.
Hide / unhide an NFT
1. To hide an NFT in your collection, tap Hide Collectible.
2. To unhide an NFT, tap Manage Gallery in the Gallery tab.
3. Tap Unhide to view your hidden NFTs, then tap “X” to unhide.
Note: Hidden NFTs are listed and sorted by network.