Before you start, set up an encrypted Bluetooth connection between your nifty and SecuX Wallet App for Nifty on your smartphone to manage your digital assets on the go.
Before you start
1. Make sure you have set up your SecuX Nifty wallet.
2. Turn on SecuX Nifty wallet by pressing the power button and unlock with your PIN.
3. Connect device to the SecuX Wallet App for Nifty on mobile device via Bluetooth.
Go to DApps
Tap DApps at the bottom.
Tap the WalletConnect button.
Scan DApp QR Code
Open up the DApp you want to connect and scan the QR Code. Or select the photo of DApp QR code from your photos.
1. Once the QR code scanned successfully, select the network you wish to send.
2. Press the I Understand button to approve the connection.
You’ll now be successfully connected to WalletConnect.