A step-by-step guide on how to transfer crypto from your Binance exchange account to Shield BIO crypto wallet.
Log In #
Log into your Binance account to start.
Tap on Wallet at the bottom.
Tap on the Spot Tab to continue.
Tap on the Withdraw button.
Send via Crypto Network #
1. In the Crypto Tab, select the cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw.
2. Tap on Send via Crypto Network.
Get Receiving Address on SecuX Mobile App #
2. Select the account you wish to receive funds. Don’t have an account yet? Learn how to add accounts.
3. Check if the address in the SecuX Mobile app matches the address on your Shield BIO.
4. Use the Up (↑) and Down (↓) Buttons on your Shield BIO to review.
5. After you’re done verifying the two addresses match, confirm by pressing Fingerprint Pad.
6. Copy and paste the receiving address from the SecuX Mobile app into your Binance’s Withdraw Crypto page.
Select the Network #
Select the Network and make sure you choose the correct one. Sending coins and tokens to a different or unsupported network may result in unrecoverable loss of funds.
Review Transaction and Withdraw #
Double check all the information is correct, then tap on Withdraw to continue.
NOTE: Transactions on the blockchain network take 5-10 minutes or longer to complete, depending on network traffic.
IMPORTANT: If your funds did not show up in your account after a considerable time, contact Binance support before sending funds again to avoid gas fee charges for unsuccessful transactions.