We will guide you step-by-step on how to add cryptocurrency accounts on the SecuX Mobile app.
What are Accounts? #
1. To start receiving and storing cryptocurrencies, you need to create accounts.
2. Different cryptocurrencies require separate accounts.
3. Connect your device to the SecuX Mobile app via Bluetooth.
For ERC-20, TRC-10/20, and BEP-20 tokens, you need to first create an Ethereum, Tron, and BSC account, then select the desired tokens.
Add Accounts #
1. Tap on Portfolio at the bottom.
2. Click on Create Account.
3. Select the cryptocurrency from the list.
IMPORTANT: There are several cryptocurrencies’ coins and tokens that share the same name. Please carefully verify your coin/tokens’ code and logo before you move funds or perform a transaction.
Account Name #
1. Enter 1-15 upper and lowercase English letters as your preferred name for the account.
－ ie. My BTC
－ ie. SOL savings
Manage Accounts #
1. Once the account is set up, you can view the balance, edit the name or delete it.
2. You can add more accounts by tapping on Create Account.
3. You will not be able to add new accounts if there is no transaction history in the account you last opened.
Sync Account Information #
1. Your account information will be synced to and appears on your device.
2. You can tap on the Wallet Sync button to manually sync info.
3. Disconnect or power off the device anytime to exit the SecuX Mobile app.