We will guide you step-by-step on how to add cryptocurrency accounts on the SecuXess Web App.
What are Accounts? #
1. To start receiving and storing cryptocurrencies, you need to create accounts.
2. Different cryptocurrencies require separate accounts.
3. Connect your device to SecuXess via Bluetooth or USB connection.
For ERC-20 tokens, you need to first create an Ethereum account, and use the Ethereum account to receive the ERC-20 tokens.
Add Accounts #
1. Select the blockchain network you wish to create an account on the left menu bar.
2. Click on Add Account.
Account Name #
1. Enter 1-15 upper and lowercase English letters as your preferred name for the account.
－ ie. My BTC
－ ie. SOL savings
Manage Accounts #
1. Once the account is set up, you can view the balance, edit the name or delete it.
2. You can add more accounts by clicking Create Account in the top right corner.
3. You will not be able to add new accounts if there is no transaction history in the account you last opened.
4. If the account you attempt to delete has transaction history, even though the balance is zero now, it CANNOT be deleted as any data that has been verified and added to a block cannot be altered or deleted.
Sync Account Information #
1. Your account information will be synced to and appears on your device.
You can click on Refresh button to manually sync info.
2. Disconnect or power off the device anytime to exit SecuXess.