We’ll guide you step-by-step on how to recover an existing wallet on SecuX W10 wallet.
Power on #
1. Hold down the power button for at least 2 seconds.
2. Release the power button as soon as the screen lights up and SecuX logo appears on the screen.
3. Read our welcome message, and press GET STARTED.
NOTE: The wallet needs to be charged for at least 2 hours prior to setup.
PIN Setup #
1. Please enter a 4-8 digit PIN number and press NEXT.
2. Enter your 4-8 digit PIN number again to confirm.
NOTE: Avoid including the following items in your PIN: Simple number sequences like 1234 or 0000. Sequences of repeated numbers like 1122 or 2233. Significant dates, such as your birth year or spouse’s birthday.
Create Device Name #
1. Create a name for your device with 1-15 upper and lowercase English letters.
2. Press NEXT.
NOTE: The name will be used for recognizing the device during Bluetooth pairing or USB connection.
Recover an Existing Wallet #
Press NO to recover an existing wallet.
Select Recovery Type #
Select the total number of your recovery seed phrases (24 words, 18 words, or 12 words).
Enter Your Existing Recovery Seed Phrases #
Enter all your recovery seed phrases one by one in the correct order and press NEXT.
Your hardware wallet is ready!