View and manage your NFTs right from the SecuX Wallet App for Nifty, check out how to:
Manage NFT display orders in Favorites, view their price, properties, and even on popular defi marketplaces such as Opensea, Trait Sniper, Magic Eden, Etherscan, PolygonScan, BscScan, and Solscan. You can also set an NFT as your profile image, and hide/ unhide your NFTs.
Before you start #
1. Make sure you have set up your SecuX Nifty wallet.
2. Turn on SecuX Nifty wallet by pressing the power button.
3. Unlock device by entering your personal PIN.
4. Connect device to the SecuX Wallet App for Nifty on the mobile device via Bluetooth.
Manage Gallery #
2. Tap Arrange.
3. Drag and drop the icon in the desired position within the same network.
Note: NFT display arrangement is not applicable across different networks.
View NFT #
1. Tap on your NFT collection.
2. Select an NFT you wish to view.
View Price #
Tap the Price tab to check the last price.
View Properties #
Tap the Properties tab to view your NFT details.
View About #
Tap the About tab to view your NFT details.
Tap Manage #
1. Tap on the Manage button.
2. You can view on Opensea / Trait Sniper / Etherscan for NFTs on Ethereum blockchain, or Set as Profile. Please note that for NFTs on Polygon, BNB Chain or Solana, viewing options may differ accordingly.
View on OpenSea or Magic Eden #
Tap View on OpenSea or Magic Eden to view your NFT details.
View on Trait Sniper #
Tap View on Trait Sniper to view your NFT details.
View on Etherscan, BscScan, PolygonScan or Solscan #
Tap View on Etherscan / BscScan / PolygonScan / Solscan to view your NFT details.
Set as Profile #
Tap Set as Profile to set the NFT as your profile image.
Hide / unhide an NFT #
1. To hide an NFT in your collection, tap Hide Collectible.
2. To unhide an NFT, tap Manage Gallery in the Gallery tab.
3. Tap Unhide to view your hidden NFTs, then tap “X” to unhide.
Note: Hidden NFTs are listed and sorted by network.