You can use MetaMask to send or swap crypto with SecuX hardware wallets.
The SecuX Mobile app users can now link SecuX hardware wallet accounts with MetaMask using the QR-based protocol to sign transactions.
Before you start #
- You need to Connect Your SecuX Wallet Account to MetaMask.
Send Transactions Using MetaMask #
1. Click on the Account icon at the top right of the MetaMask main page.
2. Select the SecuX Wallet account linked to MetaMask.
3. Click Send button.
4. Enter the recipient’s address and the amount of funds, then click Next.
5. Verify transaction details carefully, and click Confirm.
6. Scan the request signature QR code with your wallet.
Sign Transactions on SecuX Mobile App #
1. Open SecuX Mobile app and tap DApps at the bottom.
2. Select MetaMask.
3. Tap on Scan & Sign Transaction.
4. Connect your SecuX wallet device to SecuX Mobile app via Bluetooth.
5. Scan the signature request QR code displayed on MetaMask.
6. Verify transaction details, and click Confirm to proceed to sign the transaction on your wallet device.
7. Review the following details and tap Authorize to verify your transaction.
8. After signing, the signature QR Code will be shown on the app and it’s now ready to be scanned.
Sending Signed Data to MetaMask #
1. Click the Get Signature button on MetaMask.
2. Scan the QR code displayed on the SecuX Mobile app with your computer’s camera.
3. After scanning the QR code, MetaMask will execute the transaction immediately, and you can check the transaction history in the Activity tab.