Register a FIO Crypto Handle
FIO Crypto Handles act as the human-readable wallet identifier for users on the FIO Protocol. They are necessary for users to utilize all the capabilities of the FIO Protocol, but also serve as a replacement for complicated public addresses across all tokens and coins in the user's wallet.
Table of Contents
Go to Domain
Click the Domain tab on SecuXess web application’s homepage.
Register a Crypto Handle
1. Click Register.
2. Select the FIO Crypto Handle tab on the left.
Note: (1) If you don’t have any FIO Accounts, check out How to Create an Account to get your first FIO Account.
(2) Register for the first time? You can also Claim a FIO Crypto Handle for Free.
3. Select an account to register.
Note: Please check if you have sufficient FIO tokens in your account for the crypto handle registration fee.
4. Enter your desired Crypto Handle Name and a Domain Name then click Next Step.
Authorize Registration Fee on Device
Verify the registration fee transaction details and tap Authorize on your SecuX wallet device.
Double check all the information is correct, then click Register.
Congrats! Your FIO crypto handle is successfully registered once the registration fee transaction is completed on the blockchain.
Claim Your Free FIO Crypto Handle
Click Register Free FIO Crypto Handle.
Note: If you don’t have any FIO Accounts, check out How to Add Accounts to get your first FIO Account.
Select an Account
Select an account for the crypto handle and click Register.
Enter and Register Your Domain Name
1. You will be redirected to the FIO Protocol registration site.
2. Enter your user name and click Check Availability. If the domain name is available, click Register.
Your free FIO crypto handle has been successfully created.
- Assign & Remove a FIO Crypto Handle
- Send to a FIO Crypto Handle
- Send and Receive Coins and Tokens
- How to Add Accounts
- Register a FIO Domain
- Stake FIO
#FIOProtocol #integration #cryptowallet #FIOHandle #crypto #address #send #receive #coins #tokens #decentralized #FIO #domain #blockchain