We will guide you step-by-step on how to send funds using the SecuX Mobile app.
Before You Start #
Connect to Device #
Launch the SecuX Mobile app and Connect Shield BIO via Bluetooth connection.
Tap Send #
1. Tap Send at the bottom.
2. Select the account you want to send funds with.
NOTE: To send ERC-20 tokens, please ensure that you choose the Ethereum account where the ERC-20 token is stored.
Enter Transaction Details #
1. Enter transaction details including the Recipient’s address, Amount, and Memo.
2. Double-check that all the information is correct, then tap Continue.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to check recent fee levels using a fee estimator such as bitcoinfees.earn.com before sending a transaction to ensure you do not underpay or overpay the fee. The speed at which the transaction is confirmed depends on the fee and current network conditions.
Verify Transaction on Shield BIO #
1. To ensure the accuracy of transaction details, please review the receiving address and the displayed amount on the device.
2. Use the Up (↑) and Down (↓) Buttons on your Shield BIO to view transaction details, including the address and amount.
3. To verify the transaction, select Confirm and press Fingerprint Pad.
Or select Cancel if you wish to cancel or go back to edit transaction details.
Final Confirmation – Send Funds #
1. After authorizing the transaction on the Shield BIO, the final step of confirmation will be displayed on the SecuX Mobile app.
2. Before sending funds, please verify all transaction details once again. It’s important to note that once the transaction is confirmed and sent, it CANNOT be reversed or canceled.
3. Press Send to complete the transaction, or press Cancel to go back and edit transaction details.
Transaction Results #
1. You will be notified of the transaction results to be either complete or invalid.
2. Copy and save the transaction ID for your records.
3. You can also click on View details to see transaction details on the blockchain network.