WalletConnect is an open-source protocol for connecting decentralized applications to mobile wallets with QR code scanning or deep linking.
Connect Your Device #
Connect your wallet to the mobile device via Bluetooth. If you need help connecting, please visit our How it Works section.
Start Using WalletConnect #
1. In the SecuX Mobile app, tap on DApps at the bottom.
2. Tap on WalletConnect.
Scan QR Code #
Scan the QR code that appears on the DeFi App.
Select Account #
1. Select the account you would like to use from the list of available accounts, according to the type of DApps you wish to connect.
2. Connect to the DeFi App by tapping on Approve.
Connect to the Decentralized Finance Application #
1. You are now connected to the DeFi App via WalletConnect.
2. Tap on Continue to proceed.
Review Details #
1. Review details and information.
2. Ensure that the outgoing amount of ETH/BNB is accurate, then click on Accept. Be noted the app shows the outgoing ETH/BNB amount only and any incoming amount or any assets other than ETH/BNB will be shown as 0.
Authorize on Your Device #
Verify the outgoing ETH/BNB amount is correct and tap on the AUTHORIZE button to confirm the transaction on your device.
Complete Transaction #
The transaction is now complete. Copy down the transaction ID for future reference. You can now verify the assets that were added or removed correctly on your wallet. If you received tokens that are new to the ETH/BNB account used, you need to add the token to the ETH/BNB account for the balance to be shown.