Bluetooth (V20 / W20 only)
1. Press Bluetooth icon to turn on Bluetooth function.
2. Bluetooth functions on both device and mobile phone/tablet / computer need to be turned on to enable pairing
3. A 6-digit OTP (one-time-password) will be generated on screen when pairing, enter OTP in SecuXess / SecuX Mobile App.
Bluetooth function automatically turns off after 5 minutes if there is no pairing detected.
1. Choose a 4-8 digit number different from the PIN you have already set up.
2. Choose a passphrase as your 25th recovery word for future recovery.
3. Once set up you can use the Hidden Wallet PIN to login instead of your device PIN and access your hidden wallet.
1. Reset function restores the device to its factory settings.
2. Before reset, make sure you have access to your 24 recovery words and passphrase which enable the recovery of your private key and crypto assets.
3. Once reset, all data including PIN, hidden wallet PIN, Private Key, recovery words, all of your accounts and information will be deleted.
4. Follow instructions on screen to reset device.
1. For security reasons, the device automatically logs out when being idle for a certain period of time.
2. You can set the automatic log out time to 5, 15, or 45 minutes by pressing on the 15m lock function icon.
1. You can edit and change your device name in the Name function.
2. Your device name must be 1-15 upper and lowercase English letters.
1. You can edit and change your device PIN in the PIN function.
2. Your PIN must be a set of 4-8 digit number.
1. Firmware Version – current firmware versions of the Secure Element (SE) and the device MCU (micro controller unit) information which you may need for firmware upgrades and technical support.
2. Regulation – FCC and CE regulation compliant information.
1. SecuX continues to improve our products and service, therefore releases new versions of firmware periodically. New update notifications appear when launching SecuXess on your computer.
2. Unlock your device and connect to your computer via USB.
3. Click on the NEXT settings icon on the top right corner.
4. Click on Update menu tab, and press Set in Step 1. to set device to update mode.
5. Click Start in Step 2. then select SecuX Wallet Bootloader to continue.
6. Your device MCU and SE will then be updated to the latest firmware version.